"Greetings, dear guests. This is the Library."
LAST UPDATED: 02/04/2023
Current ProjectsHas it really been 10 months since I updated here?? I have been working quietly on my projects, but today finally got around to a mega-update with hundreds of new mons. After over a year of RNGing every single day, I've finished a huge chunk of all available mons from Gen 1-7, and now I have acquired a modded Switch to continue expanding my project into Galar and Paldea! I made another smallish format update, which should be the last one for real. I've also been playing SV and completed some projects there, however I will wait for the official HOME sprites to be available before I add them here. Cheers!
Currently Looking For:- Hatch the few remaining shiny mons that have eluded me across gen 1-7, mainly alternate forms like Vivillon and Flabebe.
- Hatch flawless shinies of every Galarian and Paldean mon.
- RNG all legendaries in USUM. I want to get as many different IV/nature spreads and ball combos as possible, both shiny and nonshiny, since I fear they will no longer be RNG-able in future games.
- Make some banners for each generation, since it might be hard to spot just be scrolling.
- Lots and lots and lots of breedjects with cool ball combos! IVs don't really matter, egg moves preferred but not required.
- Events I don't already have, especially those with flawless/near flawless IVs.
Hello there; welcome to my thread.
This is where I show off the humble yet ever-growing collection 'mons I've obtained in my time here. I don't do much trading, however if you ask nicely, I might just be willing to give you a couple of mons for free. Right now the thread is not quite as impressive as some of the 10+ year veterans of Smogon, however I am working and improving it until someday it is. I also have a spreadsheet, which should contain all the same information as this thread (and a few extra details), but presented in a more compact way. The spreadsheet can be found here. In the event that the information on this page is inconsistent with what is on the spreadsheet, please let me know and I will do my best to fix it. In general, the spreadsheet should contain the most accurate details for most things. Before going any further, please take a moment to read through the rules on this thread.
- All Smogon WiFi forum rules apply here.
- This is my thread. Excepting the above rule, whatever I say goes. I reserve the right to decline to trade with users for any reason.
- Don't be rude to me or anyone else. Act with respect and you'll be respected in turn; it's that simple.
- You may showcase Pokemon received from me on your own thread or spreadsheet, but I kindly ask that you do not retrade them.
- In general, I would prefer to only be offered self-obtained Pokemon. While exceptions do apply, I am usually not interested in receiving something that you got from someone else unless you have both proof and the original owner's consent.
- Similarly, I will very rarely, if ever, be offering Pokemon that were not obtained personally by me.
- Please read the below rules which specify my policies for what is considered a legitimate Pokemon.
The following procedures are ones that, while some may consider less than legit, are nonetheless ones that I and most other forumgoers consider to be acceptable for trading. Pokemon obtained using any and all of the below tools and techniques will be offered on this thread, and similarly, I am alright with receiving Pokemon that were obtained using any and all of the below tools and techniques. If you have any questions regarding the below, please feel free reach out to me and I will do my best to clarify.
- Botting or other automation (sysbot, Arduino, and so on).
- RNG manipulation (Den RNG, Egg RNG, and so on).
- Joining raids hosted by users you know and trust.
- Custom Firmware (Atmosphere, Luma, and so on).
- GPS Spoofing & Modded Client (for Pokemon GO).
- Cloning (I use PKHeX for cloning in all generations).
- Memory reading (such as through lua scripts or sysbot).
- Emulators (Citra, DeSmuME, and so on).
- Injecting/duplicating items (via save editor).
- Glitches that result in legal Pokemon (some exceptions apply).
- Photo/video proof for rare event Pokemon.
- Genning or editing Pokemon in any way.
- Breeding Pokemon from parents that were genned or edited in any way.
- Injecting seeds, editing memory values, or otherwise interfering with the RNG in any way.
- Joining raids hosted by users you do not know and trust.
- Glitches that result in illegal Pokemon (some exceptions apply).
- ROM hacks of any kind.
- Pokemon of uncertain origin (Wonder Trade, GTS, don't even think about it).
- Questionable or nonexistent proof for rare event Pokemon.
This is a list of all of the trainer name/ID combos used by me throughout various Pokemon games. Any Pokemon with these OTs were personally obtained by yours truly.
The creation of this thread would not have been possible without to support of numerous people who have helped me, both directly and indirectly on my Pokemon journey, so let me take a moment to express my appreciation to each and every person listed here, and probably many more not listed here.
- Thank you to the creators and moderators of Smogon, and particularly the moderators of the Smogon Wifi Discord, for providing me with a platform on which to trade and socialize on.
- Thank you to Anubis and Light Sanctity for generously providing me and many others with cloning, seedchecking, and item services.
- Huge thank you to the creators of the various tools I have used in various generations for automation and/or RNG abuse, including but not limited to: DeSmuME, PKHeX, RNGReporter, RaidFinder, Pokemon Automation scripts, sysbot, Pokefinder, runasdate, and CitraRNG. If not for them, my collection would be a mere shadow of what it currently is.
- Thank you to all the kind people who made me feel welcome on the Smogon Wifi Discord, including Lego, Xen, Skadiv, Tatertot, Wild Eep, shiny finder, Shachaawaq, Sephirona, Max. Optimizer, and many more. I'm sorry if I forgot to list anyone here; the lovely people of Smogon Wifi are truly too numerous for me to count! Special thanks to MO and Tate for having excellent examples of trade threads, which inspired to me to make my own.
- Thank you to Max. Optimizer, Terra, and Anubis for providing me with flawless breeding Dittos for Gen 7 and Gen 8 respectively.
- Big thank you to tokeshimon (who doesn't have a forum account right now) for helping me out by training a whole bunch of my mons for me.
- Thank you again to Tatertot for providing me with a great spreadsheet template. It certainly looks miles better than the original sheet I had made on my own.
- And most of all, thank you, the person on the other side of this screen, for taking the time to visit my thread. I do hope I will be able to make a trade with you and send one of my mons to a place where it will be appreciated.